In addition to Vacation Rentals, to keep everything in one place, we also provide Property Management services for owners not residing in Costa Rica.
Do you need a Property Manager?
If you do not live in Costa Rica, we highly recommend that you retain a Property Manager. Having made a considerable investment in your new property, you should be looking for a reliable Property Manager to look after your assets and optimize its rental potential.
Having a Property Manager puts your mind at ease knowing that you have someone dedicated to taking care of your home. Also, if necessary, your Property Manager can handle conflicts which may arise with tenants.
Hiring a competent and experienced Property Manager, close to your property, is your logical next step.
What is Property Management?
Property Management is the daily oversight of residential, commercial, or industrial real estate by a third-party contractor. Property managers take responsibility for day-to-day repairs and ongoing maintenance, security, and upkeep of properties. Property managers work for the owners of investment properties such as apartment and condominium complexes, private homes etc.
Their main roles are to manage routine tasks delegated to them by the owners and to preserve the value of the property while generating revenue by finding tenants.
- Market your property in order to locate potential tenants
- Interview and locate suitable tenants for your property
- Draft lease or contract for your rental needs
- Ensure that everything in your home is in good working condition including the air conditioner, light bulbs, all appliances, pool and garden, cleanliness of home;
- Communicate with the various professionals to have any necessary work performed in your home
- If necessary, pay the utility bills and property taxes
- Conduct inspections before and after the tenant moves in